123 HP Envy 6255 Printer Setup
123.hp.com/envy6255 is an excellent printing machine designed to fit in with modern trends given along all traditional printer attributes.
- Setup of this printer begins with the careful unboxing of the device.
- Remove the tapes and all packing material without damaging the printer.
- Connect the printer to the power supply using the power cord provided with the device.
- Fix the ink cartridges in the appropriate places without dampening the cartridges.
- Now load the paper from among the prescribed types and sizes of paper.
- Download the driver and align the cartridges and begin printing.
Toll Free: 1 731 462 0035
123.hp.com Envy 6255 Setup
Unboxing HP Envy 6255
- Place the box in a safe place and be very patient during the complete setup of 123.hp.com/envy6255
- Gently remove the tapes outside the box of your 123 HP Envy 6255 and take the device out of the carton box.
- Check if all the accessories in the list are present in your box. Accessories allow you to connect and power your 123 HP Envy 6255
- Open the paper tray and remove all the protective soft material inside it and reinstall it slowly in its slot.
- Load the specified type of paper only to the limited amount allowed to be loaded. Overloading results in stuck of print job and slowing down of printer.
Connect the Power Cord and Adjust your Preferences
- Take out the power cord from among the accessories that are in the box of your 123 HP Envy 6255.
- Set your printer in such a place so that you have access to a power plug socket with the required capacity to power your 123.hp.com/setup 6255.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end the power socket.
- If there is no direct plug point available you may use an extended power supply box to set the printer in a place more preferred by you.
- Make sure that the USB cable is not yet connected to the printer as that process has to be done later.
HP Envy 6255 Control Panel preferences Setup
- The touch interface of your 123.hp.com/setup 6255 gives you the liberty to set some preferences for enhanced user friendly experience.
- Remove the scratch guard that was pasted on your touch interface to prevent scratch during shipping.
- You can set language preference to the language you are comfortable with from a large list of languages provided.
- Select your geographical region for better, quick and reliable HP technical support.
- If prompted set the time to the time zone you prefer and select yes.
- The control panel is very important in your printing process as all the settings are contained in it.
- Use only the options you are familiar with. For other options contact expert advice.
HP Envy 6255 Ink Cartridge Installation
- Ensure that the power supply is provided to your 123 HP Envy 6255 before beginning ink cartridge installation.
- Take the cartridges out of the box and remove the protective film from the ink cartridges.
- Handle the ink cartridge by touching only the black plastic area.
- Open the ink cartridge door and place the black and color cartridges carefully adjacent to each other and close the printer door.
- After installation you have to align the print cartridges before beginning to print.
- Go to the printer toolbox and select HP support. Select align cartridges and let the printer automatically align the cartridges.
- Follow the screen instructions to complete the installation of ink cartridges for 123.hp.com/envy6255.
123-hp-com-envy6255.com is an independent service provider of tech support for third-party products. Any use of third party trademarks, brand names, product, and services is only for reference and to furnish information. If your product is covered by warranty, the support service may be available for free from the manufacturer. We disclaim any ownership in, right to, affiliation with, or endorsement by unless stated. Users are advised to review our policies before using our Web site.The Printer Driver for 123.hp.com/envy6255 can also be downloaded from 123.hp.com/setup 6255.